The RequirementsTo meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the Demand Generation / Marketing Manager opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree in a Business, Marketing or Communications related field or equivalent experience.
- Solid experience and a proven track record in building and executing demand generation and account-based marketing programs supporting B2B technology sales.
- A creative approach to messaging as well as strong analytical skills, including the ability to quantify results and leverage data to drive impactful actions.
- Digital savvy, including:
- Demonstrated proficiency with marketing automation, ideally including HubSpot.
- Experience with CRM software, ideally Salesforce.
- An understanding of online advertising tracking technologies such as Google Tag Manager.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Experience in customer segmentation and database structures.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to craft engaging messages.
- A process orientation and a passion for results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality.
- The ability to matrix well across organizational stakeholders, particularly Sales.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Solid organizational skills to manage multiple projects with high-quality, timely execution.
The RoleReporting to the Vice President of Sales, you will help build and execute campaigns for our largest customers, creating and executing messages that draw people in and make them want to learn more about how our solutions help them solve some of their biggest marketing challenges. This will include devising a segment strategy, utilizing account-based marketing strategies, and testing and iterating your results to ensure continuous improvement in our reach and conversions. You'll partner with Marketing and Sales, particularly the Sales Operations Manager, in your efforts.
We are targeting four key verticals: education, government, healthcare and retail, and one of your key objectives will be educating the market. QLess is a premium solution, so you'll focus on promoting value . . . and there is plenty to work with there, including testimonials and case studies.
More specifically, you will:
- Identify and develop ideal account and role-based profiles to target with your campaign strategy.
- Define account-based marketing strategies with sales management and build and maintain the right contact database.
- Develop content to engage prospects throughout the marketing and sales cycle.
- Develop, measure and refine email marketing approaches and progressive nurturing campaigns, utilizing landing pages and marketing automation tools.
- Analyze and iterate outbound, inbound, webinar, trade show and live event messaging.
- Establish, track and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI for ABM programs.
- Analyze and improve CTA metrics across the digital landscape.
- Leverage SalesLoft, HubSpot, and Salesforce to create customer segments, build reports, analyze data and efficiently collaborate with Marketing and Sales.
- Utilize campaign tracking in HubSpot to report metrics and support future improvements.
- Collaborate with Marketing on email content, calendar, campaign testing strategies and performance measurement.
- Manage and optimize lead scoring and nurturing models for account-based programs.
- Plan and execute integrated account-based marketing campaigns that build pipeline and mature existing opportunities; this includes strategy, creative direction, campaign objectives and validation.
- Support the Guiding Principles and vision of the company and the team through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
What's in It for YouImpact now and later
The bad news is that not a lot of companies know our brand. If you're the person we're looking for, however, you see the good news behind it. With a fair amount of low-hanging fruit, you'll be able to score some early victories and then build on that momentum moving forward.
Put your personal stamp
We have collateral and content to help you hit the ground running; you'll just need to organize it to maximize impact. Just the same, we are currently refining our business and value propositions, and you will take point on completing this process and ensuring our messages stay fresh and relevant.
Great timing (and no wait)
QLess solutions represent an idea whose time has come, and we have the infrastructure to deliver on it and the success stories to prove it. We just secured $3.5 million in equity funding and we're investing it in growth. You'll help us give time back to humanity . . . With QLess, businesses worldwide have saved 80 million customers more than 5,300 years from waiting in line
Compelling value proposition
We've helped DMVs get 5-star Yelp reviews -- those kinds of results speak for themselves. A lot of companies claim to be competitors of QLess, but they really don't offer the end-to-end package that we do. Our technology makes everything easier to:
- Eliminate long lines and significantly reduce complaints
- Efficiently schedule and manage appointments
- Boost staff productivity and morale
- Improve customer service flow and increase satisfaction
QLess has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Time, The New York Times, CNNMoney and other media. In addition, we've won a number of awards, including our fifth Golden Stevie for being America's Best Computer Services Company. In fact, we've won more than 15 Stevies. We also earned an Exhibitor Innovation Award for Institutional Transformation from the American Association of Community Colleges in 2016, among others.
You'll find a high-energy, entrepreneurial culture at QLess, and we'll look to you to embrace and promote it. The culture has played a strong role in our growth by encouraging and motivating innovation and a customer focus. We also value work/life balance. For example, the vacation policy is simple: take time when you need it.
In addition to a generous base salary and bonus structure, we also offer a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan and more.
Pictured: QLess was honored as the "Best Computer Services Company" -- for the fifth consecutive year -- at the 2017 American Business Awards. Video: QLess Vice President of Sales Charlie Meyer accepts the Stevie at the 2016 event.
Keys to SuccessTo excel in this role you will have a passion for creating and managing demand generation and nurture programs, as well as the ability to orchestrate every detail and then measure results. You should be naturally curious and have the drive to improve program performance. In addition to your expertise, you'll need solid interpersonal and communications skills, as you will partner with -- and depend on -- people in different departments to get the job done.
While we've been in business for 10 years, we're still a smaller company and we maintain an entrepreneurial spirit. That means you'll need to be flexible as priorities change and the company evolves. It also means that, in order to make your impact at the strategic level, you'll need to get hands-on at the tactical level.
Those who thrive at QLess are aggressive in achieving goals while also being easy to get along with. The team works well together, whether tenured staff or fresh additions, and we'll look to you to fit in -- we think you'll find that we're the kind of people you'd like to get a beer with after work.
About UsOur Mission
Eliminate waiting in line.
QLess is headquartered in Los Angeles, and was founded in February, 2007. Our team members hail from leading universities and Internet companies including Caltech, MIT, Oxford, Cornell, and Yahoo.
QLess delivers the world's best customer experience to our customers' customers first experience at any of their locations with a mobile wait management, analytics, mobile CRM and marketing platform. It's the world's first mobile queuing platform, trusted by leading brands and establishments in six continents and tens of millions of people.
QLess replaces physical lines and waiting rooms with virtual, mobile lines.
- Your customers can enter the line from their cell phones, touch screen kiosks, or the Web. Or, your employees can add them to the line from QLess Queue Manager.
- Your customers can roam freely while they wait.
- QLess sends them an SMS or calls shortly before their turn arrives.