The RequirementsTo meet the basic qualification for this role you must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. To be a good fit for the role you should also have:
- A minimum of 2-5+ years of successful sales experience in EMR or SaaS healthcare sales.
- Ability to evaluate sound business opportunities and close new business in the healthcare industry.
- A creative and entrepreneurial mindset – interested in helping to build a business.
- Experience developing trusted relationships with senior level staff, including marketing, sales operations, training and customer success.
- Demonstrated history of target attainment in excess of $100K.
- The ability to describe the sales practices and techniques used to close deals and identify opportunities.
- The ability to utilize our CRM system to consistently to keep tabs on leads, opportunities, accounts and contacts and tracking enterprise.
- Experience in working with, and providing detailed oversight of internal teams to manage the sales process from lead through close.
- Excellent speaking and communication abilities that can demonstrate an ability to lead from the front.
- Experience in BOTH early and late stage businesses preferred.
- Deep knowledge of ROI-based sales models.
- Experience with both inside and field based sales models.
- Understanding of and/or avid interest in enterprise SaaS.
- Strong technical chops and the ability to navigate different systems, programs and platforms.
- A bachelor’s degree.
The RoleReporting to the Vice President of Sales, as Sales Director - Healthcare, your goal will be to drive new business opportunities among clients in the medical field including Urgent Care Centers, Emergency Rooms, Hospital Networks, Pharmacies and other types of clinics and medical offices. You won’t be limited by geography or size / type of healthcare company. You’ll spend the majority of your time creating new opportunities at a senior level, developing strategic plans and navigating the process of winning business with multiple decision makers.
Your mission will be to keep a laser focus on driving sales, and we will provide the people, resources and tools you need to succeed. For example, you’ll have the ability to work directly with the CMO to develop any materials you may need for your sales presentations. You’ll also have the support of Account Managers and our Launch Team who take the ball after you close the deal.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Approach and work with various influencers within target healthcare accounts at senior levels
- Understand prospects’ key goals, workflows, and needs through in-person and remote meetings
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for QLess within their organization
- Collaborate with QLess’ Marketing team to identify the right customer industry stakeholders to sell to along with training, sales operations, product and customer success team on needs, updates, market demands and changes to keep the sales team fluent and progressive
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales targets; projecting expected sales volume and profit for QLess products.
- Implement sales programs by developing sales action plans and areas of development.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and increased selling price by keeping current on changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Complete sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Why QLessFreedom and autonomy: Your manager (pictured at right) firmly believes in a hands-off management approach, and you’ll enjoy the leeway to do what you do best--sell! That’s not to say that you’ll be on an island. In fact, we take pride in promoting a collaborative culture where our team members simply need to raise a hand to ask for the resources and support needed for success.
Unique value proposition: We’ve helped DMVs get 5-star Yelp reviews--those kinds of results speak for themselves. A lot of companies claim to be competitors of QLess, but they really don't offer the end-to-end package that we do. Our technology makes everything easier to:
- Eliminate long lines and significantly reduce complaints
- Efficiently schedule and manage appointments
- Boost staff productivity and morale
- Improve customer service flow and increase satisfaction
Career development: We expect this role to evolve over time and we're looking for someone who is eager to take on more responsibility down the line. Take ownership of this vertical and prove yourself, and you could move into more of a leadership position where you will oversee a team of direct reports.
Great environment: You'll find a high-energy, entrepreneurial culture at QLess, and we'll look to you to maintain and build on it. The culture has played a strong role in our growth by encouraging and motivating a customer focus. We also value work/life balance (see below).
Stellar Vacation Policy: Our policy is simple--take time when you need it. Yep, that’s it. No questions asked and it’s safe to say that our employees LOVE this unique benefit!
Excellent compensation package: In addition to a generous base salary and bonus structure, we also offer a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
Pictured at right: Charlie Meyer, Vice President of Sales.
Pictured at left: Some of our ecstatic clients.
Keys to SuccessTo excel in this role you will be a consultative, driven, new business developer with experience selling healthcare solutions. We’re looking for a true “hunter” -- a professional who excels at going after new business. You should have an arsenal of proven sales strategies and the ability to communicate these plans in order to demonstrate and validate your track record of success.
Additionally, in order to find success here, you should be able to communicate effectively about highly technical subjects -- both verbally and in writing. A successful Sales Director - Healthcare will be able to partner with team resources who can help answer customer questions, develop value-added solutions and quickly resolve issues. Of course, a calm-under-pressure demeanor will serve you well, along with an exceptional can-do attitude.
About QLessOur Mission
Eliminate waiting in line.
QLess is headquartered in Los Angeles, and was founded in February, 2007. Our team members hail from leading universities and Internet companies including Caltech, MIT, Oxford, Cornell, and Yahoo.
QLess delivers the world's best customer experience to our customers' customers first experience at any of their locations with a mobile wait management, analytics, mobile CRM and marketing platform. It's the world's first mobile queuing platform, trusted by leading brands and establishments in six continents and tens of millions of people.
QLess replaces physical lines and waiting rooms with virtual, mobile lines.
- Your customers can enter the line from their cell phones, touch screen kiosks, or the Web. Or, your employees can add them to the line from QLess Queue Manager.
- Your customers can roam freely while they wait.
- QLess sends them an SMS or calls shortly before their turn arrives.